Friday, August 12, 2011

The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week

This week has SUCKED!
I have run exactly twice this week.  One 4 mile run and one 3 mile run.  Oh horray.  Way to keep up the marathon training Heath.

-Work has been a big, stupid b*tch this week.
-One of my people quit...she got a kick a** job elsewhere.
--I am doing 2 full time jobs at work because the person who took my old job didn't work out, so I am covering my new job as VP, HR Operations AND the VP of HR for my old business unit.  Yeah, that's a pain.
-I gained 2 pounds.
-Hsin's preschool took away the scholorship for the kid of one of my friends there so she may have to leave.  That makes me REALLY mad.
-The house is a mess.
-I need to go shopping.
-None of my clothes fit me.
-Pei Ling the kitten keeps sneezing bloody boogers everywhere.
-Hsin also has boogers and has been in a bad mood all week.
And you know what...I picked a bad month to quit wine, meat and cheese (and sniffing glue).

Ok...that was my rant, now I am going to put on my big girl panties and get over it. 
Half Wit Half Marathon...here we come.  Please kick my ass into a better mood!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment