Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"The Tat"

Paul and I adopted Hsin-Hua from Taiwan in July 2009. Figured I should "splain" that in case anyone out there thought the Asian kid with the name Hsin-Hua in the pictures to the right, was the biological creation of two Germans...not that I'm saying any of you are slow or anything!!!


That said, last July, July 2010, Paul got a tattoo on his left, upper arm of the US and Taiwan flags, Hsin's name in English and Chinese, and her birthdate.


I'm not a real tattoo loving type of gal, but what are ya going to say when your husband wants a tattoo to honor his kid other than "yes", and "it better not show when you are wearing a short sleeved shirt".


Well, the flippin DAY AFTER he got that tattoo, he has been hounding me for another one. WTF...all of a sudden tattoos have the addiction level of crack? Seriously? Anyway, he has been hounding me for a "running " themed tattoo, to which I asked "what about a tattoo to honor me?" His answer..."you can leave me...Hsin is stuck with me and so is running...you can wake up one day and decide you hate my a** and then what the fu** am I supposed to do with the tatoo?" Seriously? NICE Pauly? REALLY NICE!!!



Well for Father's Day I finally agreed to the "running" tattoo and within a week, the appointment was scheduled.




Hsin calls it "her guy" and tells everyone "Daddy has a new tattoo...he runny fast".


Now his buddy is telling him the next tattoo should be grenades on his calves so when he starts a race he can yell "the pins are out bit**es".


Yeah, and I need a tattoo on my a** that says "If you can read this...DAMN are you slow!"

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he is going for the overall body covered tatoo look? Some people can pull that off and some can't.

    ReplyDelete