Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fat, Dumb and Lazy Is No Way To Go Through Life


Well, yesterday was just lovely...I got up, I ran, I felt great.

Then this morning happened.  I set my alarm, and I got up...but I am so behind at work I came in early instead of running.

I am having a damn anxiety attack every 5 minutes over the amount of sh*t I need to get done at work, and I don't even know where to begin.  My desk looks like a bomb hit it, and I couldn't drink any more coffee if I tried.

So obviously taking a 5 minute break from it to complain over here on my blog was the best decision of where to start right?

GOOD GRACIOUS I need to get into some sort of groove or routine again.  I need 2 weeks in a row to be just normal weeks.  Weeks where I run in the morning, come to work and actually accomplish something rather than be in meetings ALL DAMN DAY!, come home and hang out with my peeps and eat dinner, then get stuff done around the house...rinse and repeat.

Well, keep dreaming sista!  It ain't gonna happen until after the holidays...speaking of which I have like NO shopping done yet!  I am usually done by October.  I don't know who I am this year!  I feel so disorganized and a mess.  Not running isn't helping.

I need to get it together...fat, dumb and lazy is no way to go through life.  Neither is tired, disorganized and looney!

1 comment: